UPM Seaways is UPM's global sea traffic unit. Longevity and a solid knowledge of sea traffic dynamics make the organisation a reliable and trustworthy partner in logistics. UPM Seaways operates a modern fleet of ro-ro and lo-lo vessels and Port of Halla in Kotka is commercialised and managed by us. Today UPM Seaways is an energetic and productive organisation willing to continuously improve its performance and efficiency.
UPM Seaways is located in Kotka, Finland. The unit is a part of UPM's global logistics function, and provides a wide range of ro-ro and lo-lo services in the European waters.
UPM Seaways Facts
- - UPM's global sea traffic organisation
- - located in Kotka, Finland
- - a signifigant employer of logistics professionals in Kotka area
- - part of UPM, one of the world's leading new forest industry
- - extensive liner and system traffic network in Baltic, North Sea and Bay of Biscay
UPM leads the integration of bio and forest industries into a new, sustainable and innovation-driven future. Our products are made of renewable raw materials and are recyclable. UPM consists of three Business Groups: Energy and pulp, Paper, and Engineered materials. The Group employs around 23,000 people and it has production plants in 17 countries. UPM's annual sales exceed EUR 10 billion. UPM's shares are listed on the Helsinki stock exchange. UPM – The Biofore Company – www.upm.com